Accelerated Master’s Program (AMP)
The Computer Science Department participates in the Accelerated Masters Program (AMP). This program allows undergraduate students to earn both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in 5 years. Learn more about AMP on the graduate school’s Accelerated Masters Program page.
When applying to the AMP program please note the following:
- You must have completed CS300 and CS301 before applying.
- You must have a major GPA of at least 3.3.
- You do not need to take the GRE.
- You do not need to provide letters of recommendation.
- You will need a statement of purpose that explains why you want to get a Master’s degree.
- In the “Specialty Area” portion of the application, enter “AMP”
For more information, contact Dr. Jeffrey Carver.